Announcements of general interest
No profanity, No gambling. No porn. No illegal activity of any kind. Violators will be removed without notice.
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Version 1.0.2 of the Buildbotics Controller software has been released?
Here are the highlights.
- G92.2 and G53 now work correctly in the simulation. This eliminates a lot of 'Under' and 'Over' confusion in the axis table. See github issue #297
- The input, output, and analog pins on the DB25 connector are now remappable. For a better description check out the I/O Tab section in our manual.
- The software keyboard on the local interface automatically pops up when you select a text entry field and disappears when you leave the field.
- You can now disable the software keyboard. This removes the annoyance of the software keyboard popping up when you are using a hardware keyboard on the local monitor interface.
- We fixed a problem where some types of spindles would not stop when the BB Controller is estopped.
- Provide support for other types of gamepads besides the Logitech F310. Try them out if you want and let us know how well they work.
- Added support for EM50, H100, Galt G200/D500, and Fuling DZB200/300 VFD's
- Fixed a problem with assigning named GCode variables
- Disabled the 3D viewer on the local head and on remote computers that do not support WebGL
- Replaced the Indicators tab on the Control Page with the I/O tab and the Power Tab
- Added an image of the DB15 breakout box to the I/O tab on the Control Page
Let us know what you think.